DeathNote
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeathNote

New Death Note Forum ! Have fun !

ИндексПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход
Търсене

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Полянката до езерото
Ryuk (muhaha) I_icon_minitimeСъб Юни 20, 2009 2:31 pm by L Lawliet

» Голямата тайна квартира ( къща ) на Ниър
Ryuk (muhaha) I_icon_minitimeСъб Юни 20, 2009 12:49 pm by Ниър

» Басейна
Ryuk (muhaha) I_icon_minitimeСъб Юни 20, 2009 12:21 pm by Ниър

» Апартамента на Миса
Ryuk (muhaha) I_icon_minitimeСъб Юни 20, 2009 12:19 pm by Ниър

» Н хДДДДДД Ниър хДД бах все 1
Ryuk (muhaha) I_icon_minitimeСъб Юни 20, 2009 12:04 pm by Ниър

» Къщата на Лайт
Ryuk (muhaha) I_icon_minitimeСъб Юни 20, 2009 11:50 am by Миса Анаме

» Мястото за игри
Ryuk (muhaha) I_icon_minitimeСъб Юни 20, 2009 11:28 am by Ryuk

» Къщата на Саю
Ryuk (muhaha) I_icon_minitimeСъб Юни 20, 2009 11:27 am by Ниър

» Къщата на Риук
Ryuk (muhaha) I_icon_minitimeСъб Юни 20, 2009 11:22 am by Ryuk

Navigation
 Portal
 Индекс
 Потребители
 Профил
 Въпроси/Отговори
 Търсене
Форум
Affiliates
free forum

Ryuk (muhaha)

Go down 
2 posters
АвторСъобщение
Ryuk

Ryuk

Брой мнения : 31

Ryuk (muhaha) Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Ryuk (muhaha)   Ryuk (muhaha) I_icon_minitimeСъб Юни 20, 2009 7:58 am

Ryuk (muhaha) 250px-Ryukk

Ryuk is the main Shinigami of the Death Note series. Ryuk was bored with the activities (or lack thereof) of the Shinigami Realm, so he decides to obtain a second Death Note and drop it in the human world for someone to find, hoping to amuse himself from the boredom. He deliberately writes the instructions inside the front cover (in English, which he assumed to be the most popular language in the human realm) so people would understand its purpose. The Death Note is discovered by Light, and Ryuk follows him around for much of the series to see how Light uses it. Ryuk has a fairly humanoid appearance. His skin is a light gray, almost blue-ish color, his limbs are abnormally long and he has bulging yellow eyes with black (red in the anime) irises. He is voiced by Shidō Nakamura in the Japanese anime and live-action adaptations, while Brian Drummond voices him in the English dub.
Ryuk is a Rogue Shinigami, characterized by his constant amusement with Light, yet is apathetic in regards to Light's problems. He enjoys seeing Light overcome the various challenges on his own, and often waits until the worst possible moment to inform him of a certain aspect of the Death Note, just to get a laugh. He is occasionally helpful if it serves his own interests, such as obtaining Apples or seeking further entertainment, but for the most part he will jokingly taunt Light about what his next move will be. The sfist describes Ryuk as a "crazy-looking, supernatural creature with these wicked eyes" who becomes "surprisingly...a moral compass" for Light in the film version of Death Note.
Върнете се в началото Go down
Light Yagami
Admin
Light Yagami

Брой мнения : 90

Ryuk (muhaha) Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Ryuk (muhaha)   Ryuk (muhaha) I_icon_minitimeСъб Юни 20, 2009 7:58 am

одобрен си
Върнете се в началото Go down

Ryuk (muhaha)
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
DeathNote :: Начало :: Създаване на герой-
Идете на: